“My goal today is to be better than yesterday so wait until you see what I do "tomorrow."” - Alien Ness

Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Blog Entry!

OSU  - Memorial Union Quad
Greetings to all! It's Bboy Shadow here. This is just an intro to why I created this blog and what I'm going to use it for. I just turned 19 a couple of days ago, and so because of that I'm unable to study abroad because of the military obligations. I will probably only start the service around Nov. In order not to waste time and fall behind everyone else who's studying hard, I have been listening to lectures on itunes U. But people forget things! I wish to keep records of my knowledge growth. This is why I'm going to post an entry every time I finish listening to a lecture. I will be writing down some of the contents in the lessons, my thoughts and my view about somethings I heard in the lecture. I wish to also share these knowledge and ideas with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment